In an effort to spend more time outdoors (and let’s be real, to exercise more), one of my goals for 2020 is to complete the 52 Hike Challenge. As the name suggests, the goal of the challenge is to hike 52 times throughout the year.
There are a few rules and guidelines:
- The hike has to be at least 1 mile (or 1.6km) long
- You can only count one hike per day. If you hike multiple trails in a day, you can aggregate the distance
- You can repeat the same hikes
Below is a list of the hikes that I completed this year for the 52 Hike Challenge:
- Hike #1: Bruce Trail – Duffering Hi-lands
- Hike #2: Nottawasaga Bluffs Conservation Area